Suprabha manufactures Tarpaulin Sheets conforming to IS 7903:2011. Suprabha has manufacturing facilities to produce fabric with 4000 mm width. These are made under license from BIS to produce high quality Tarpaulin.
Tarpaulins are made by using Virgin Polymer Granules. Higher GSM Fabric above 250 gsm is manufactured by Sandwich Lamination Process for higher strength , particularly required in case of Pond Liner material.
Tarpaulins are then fabricated by a special Heat Sealing Process. These processes enable us to produce High-Quality Fumigation Covers, with less joints and better strength and longer life..
The fabric is tested CIPET ( Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) – An Independent testing body.)
Fumigation covers for grain storage are tested at Sri Ram Testing Centre, Delhi, for Fumigation Retention.
Salient Features :
- Manufactured using Virgin Grade Polymer Granules in our state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- UV stabilized suitable for open door application.
- Single width upto 4000mm without joints
- Covers are made by special heat sealing process.
- Our Tarpaulins conform to IS 7903:2011.
- Has ISI marked Tarpaulin manufactured under BIS license.
Product Benefits :
- High Tensile Strength, Tear Strength and Dart Impact Strength.
- Weatherproof, Rot Proof, Waterproof, Air Proof & Shrink Proof Excellency.
- Extended life with both reusability and recyclability.
- Available in various sizes and colours that can be customized.
- Pond Liners.
- Fumigation covers. Dunnage sheets.
- Linings for Canals and Reservoirs.
- Covers for Tunnels and Trenches.
- Poultry Covers.
- Hay Covers.
- Bunker Covers.
We are a leading HDPE Tarpaulin manufacturer and supplier in India.