Suprabha’s association with innovation dates back to its very inception. In the 70s, the company created a ground-breaking innovation by developing bio-degradable, eco-friendly Suprabha Organic Vapour Corrosion Inhibition Technology (SO VCI®). SO VCI® products revolutionised the world of anticorrosion solutions and Suprabha became India’s first bio-degradable, eco-friendly SO VCI® provider.
In existence for over 4 decades now, Suprabha Protective Products Pvt. Ltd. Is acknowledged today as a Corrosion Solutions leader, the Suprabha Group is an INR 1,000 million group. It is the first & only SO VCI® manufacturer in the world to get an IATF 16949 certification.
A few distinguishing features of the Suprabha group are:
- Numerous awards and pioneering credits
- Its place at the forefront of technology and innovations. The Group is driven by its motto of Mantra, Tantra and Yantra, which is self-reliance
- Total integrated manufacturing facilities spread over 300000 sq. ft. in Pune, Maharashtra
- Emphasis on research at the core of the Group’s mission. A committed panel of scientists and technologists, working in a fully-equipped R&D laboratory, fructifies this goal
- Superior quality, customer satisfaction, ethics and an environment-caring attitude are at the top of its strategic agenda. The values of ethical practices, organic material, water-based chemicals and human safety guide every Suprabha endeavour
- The Group has a vision for diversification and has already made an entry into global markets
Safety of Human Beings & Safety of the Environment by using Organic, Eco-friendly & Bio-degradable Raw Materials
We believe in the Life Cycle Assessment of products to ensure minimum ecological footprint through best in class research and innovation. Our faith in the green mantra of “Reduce-Reuse-Recycle” keeps us in search of state-of-the-art technology in Corrosion Prevention and Packaging Systems.
Our Mission is to achieve Zero Corrosion by using Organic, Eco-friendly, Biodegradable, Vapour Corrosion Inhibitors to extend the life of metals for the required period