Our Employees are caretakers of our brands and innovators of our future. We have best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent. Our employees share a common passion, dedication and commitment to excellence which keeps us at the forefront of our industry. . We foster a strong culture of learning and accountability in a collaborative, team environment. We seek people who share our values and strive to leave positive and lasting memories in all their interactions.
- Undertake daily tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Collect and study information about customers, sales trends, products, and services to direct our future business and marketing plans
- Support marketing team in organizing various projects
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Preferred MBA in Marketing
- 2+ years experience in marketing or related field
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- A high level of attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using marketing software for a variety of tasks.
- Familiarity with CRM programs and search engines, web analytics and business research tools
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Position: Sales Executive
Type of employment: Regular
Functional Area: Sales
Location: Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Compensation: As Per Industry/ Negotiable
Education: B.com/B.A./B.E. Any Graduate
Industry Type: Plastic Manufacturing/VCI manufacturing /Others
- Line-up with developed sales plan for products
- Line-up with developed sales strategy
- Line-up with developed sales forecasts
- Develop relationships with key customers
- Analyze customer demographics and market trends
- Present sales reports to management
- Analyze competitors
Desired Candidate Profile:
- An individual should have Good communication skill, public speaking and client relationship skills, presentation skills, ability to work independently.